Event is FINISHED
Wax Seal Stamp DIY Workshop
Do you remember that we used to send out handwritten letters and do you remember the warmth receiving one? Ain't it amazing if we still do that (occasionally)? Let's get old school again and start writing letters to our loved ones! But to get "REAL" old school, you'll need a Wax Seal Stamp to seal that love in the envelope.
Learn how to DIY a Wax Seal Stamp! Shane (our workshop conductor) founded Shane's Stamp since 2012 and it all started as a hobby. Now she provides customized rubbers stamps and you'll learn all the techniques including:
- Sketches for your carving
- Correct ways to handle tools correctly and carve safety
- Skills to carve in different angles
- Techniques of perfect stamping
- How to keep the stamp to last longer
Date: 14th April 2018
Time: 10AM to 12PM
Venue: Happy Hut 乐乐小筑
To purchase your own set of tools: RM65
Want to find more groups and events like this?